Giving back and staying involved in our local communities is a core value of the ArcWest team, and we support a variety of local nonprofit organizations and causes. We’re excited about one of our newest sponsorships – ArcWest recently became a “Hawk” level sponsor of Denver Audubon.
Denver Audubon is an independent chapter of the National Audubon Society whose mission is inspiring actions that protect birds, other wildlife, and their habitats through education, conservation, and research.
Denver Audubon extends across six counties: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson, and the organization offers programs and events throughout the metro area. A few examples of their programs include:
- Field trips, workshops, and educational programs for kids and adults
- Certifying master birders and naturalists who in turn spread their knowledge
- Supporting research initiatives such as the Colorado Bluebird Project, the Lois Webster Fund, and Bird Banding
- Teaching school programs to students of all grade levels
- Providing advice and guidance to Denver-area residents and advocacy groups on legislation that impacts the local environment
- Helping people experience the joy of birds!