Robin P. Adams
Master of Architecture
University of Colorado at Denver, Denver CO
Bachelor of Environmental Design
University of Miami, Oxford OH
Architect & Partner
Robin has been practicing architecture in Denver for over 30 years and maintains a LEED Green Associate certificate. Robin strives to maintain a reputation for dedication and focus towards client service while offering creative solutions at all levels of design and construction issues. As an architect and project manager, Robin brings a depth of planning & design experience to each unique project.
Robin’s hobbies include mountain biking, skiing, camping, photography and music.
Robin is married to Susan and they have three children, Hazel, Althea and Delilah.
- As an Architect, Robin provides creative architectural design and planning solutions sensitive to budget requirements.
- As a project manager, he has integrally lead project teams through all planning and design phases for projects, transitioning to management of the building process / implementation during construction.
- Facets of abilities include technical project design development encompassing programming, due-diligence, site planning, master planning, project coordination of engineering consultants, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration for new and renovated facilities.
- Familiar with building systems, materials and construction details.
- Experienced working with each clients to understand their individual project needs.
- Comfortable making presentations to committees, and interacting with regulatory agencies.
- Served on the Mountain Phoenix Community School Governing Council (Secretary & Member at Large) 2012-2015
- Served on the Mountain Phoenix Community School Facilities and Master planning committees to assist in implementing the “built environment” goals of the school’s strategic plan, 2012-2017
- Licensed Architect (#401938) in the State of Colorado
- LEED Green Associate